Here is Mackenzie’s Rainbow Unicorn Bling Costume.. When I say bling.. I mean BLING… It was a bit tough getting pictures though as she ran around like a unicorn, vs. posing.. Alas, trying to photograph a 4 year old, never easy
Some fun pics of her costume BEFORE bling.. love the costume both ways
Mackenzie was very determined she wanted to be a unicorn for Halloween, not just any unicorn but a RAINBOW unicorn. To help her make this come to life, here’s what I used:
- Fabric Hot glue and gun
- Old Pink Sleeper
- Scrap pink fabric (to sew hood onto sleeper)
- Thrifted rainbow cotton fabric I found a year ago just waiting to use it.
- Bag of Bling, huge craft rhinestones.
- Old scraps of fabric to make the unicorn stuffing
- Piece of cardboard to put underside the unicorn piece so that it stayed straight when she wears it. I covered it with felt so it’s soft against her head.
She was so cute when I opened the bag of bling and said “OK Mackie, where do you want to put bling on your costume.” All the bling and where it is, was all her idea.. she was so particular on colors and placement, it was really fun and cute to see her help make her costume come to life. She’s sooo proud of it!
ok and one just fun one.. teheheheh.. I love how excited she is about her costume!
I’ll update this after Halloween when I get some pics of her trick or treating
Posted to the fabulous link parties – The Train to Crazy – Live Laugh Rowe – House of Hepworths – Mine for the making – Bear Rabbit Bear – The Crafty Blog Stalker – Shwin and Shwin - Kristen’s creations